Ocean Point, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH
Grade A Offices Available
Last Suite Remaining
Part 1st Floor - 2,500 SQ FT (232.2 SQ M)
Ocean Point comprises a Grade A office building over ground and seven upper floors. Designed by renowned international architect Terry Farrell.
- Bright ground floor manned reception area
- 3 x 21 person passenger lifts serving all floors
- Highly efficient flexible open plan accommodation
- Raised access floors (150mm void) for ease of cable management
- 4-pipe air conditioning system, with fresh air ventilation system
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling with recessed fluorescent lighting
- Male & female toilets at all levels, generous provision of showers throughout
- 5 direct bus routes with frequent services to the city centre, every 8 minutes
- Easy access from Waverley train station
- 10 minutes by car from the city centre
- Bike parking and shower facilities
Part First Floor 2,500 sq ft (232.2 sq m)
Floor Plan First Floor
Space Plan First Floor
The accommodation is available on a sub-lease basis. Flexible terms are available. For further information please contact the joint letting agents.
The accommodation has an EPC rating of 'B' and a score of '22'. A full EPC certificate is available on request.
Highly Accessible Location
Leith is a well established Edinburgh business district situated approximately 3 miles to the north of the city centre.
Ocean Point is superbly located within the area, being situated immediately adjacent to Ocean Terminal, one of Edinburgh’s foremost shopping destinations and home to a number of restaurants, cafés, gym and cinema. Coupled with a major bus terminus nearby, the location offers everything for staff and visitors alike.
Office neighbours include The Scottish Government, The Leith Agency and Royal Haskoning, while within the building itself occupiers include Mastercard, Wave, VisitScotland, Millar & Bryce, Energy Savings Trust and 7IM.